Engine 61-1

1925 American LaFrance Pumper bought January 8, 1926 for $12,500, 750GPM pump, restored 1955, 1978, and 2008 Originally known as Truck No. 2, this engine was the first one purchased by the Volunteer Fire Department and continues to reside in the company as a cherished piece. It can be seen through the windows of the Annex Building were it is proudly displayed and also in various parades and festivals where it is a favorite of many judges for being the oldest authentically restored engine.


Engine 61-10

2000 Sutphen Pumper, cost $308,000, 2,000-GPM pump, 1,000 gallons of water This engine is housed at the Waynesburg Station.


Engine 61-12

1995 Sutphen Pumper, cost $257,819, 2,000-GPM pump, 1,000 gallons of water This engine is housed at Franklin Station.


Engine 61-8

1998 American LaFrance Pumper 1750 gpm pump, 500 gallons of water and 40 gallons of foam. This engine is housed at the Waynesburg Station.


Tower

2004 Sutphen 95 foot Tower Platform with a 1500 gpm pump and 500 gallons of water This Tower is housed at the Waynesburg Station.


Wagon 61-1

2000 Ford Expedition This vehicle is used as a Chief’s car and mobile command post.


Tanker 61-4

2009 Kenworth 3000 Gallon Tanker, This truck has a 3000 Gallon Polytank and a 500 GPM pump. The chassis is a 2009 Kenworth with a 360 HP Cummins Engine and Allison Automatic Transmission. It was purchased from Fouts Bros. Fire Equipment in Atlanta, Georgia. This tanker is housed at the Waynesburg Station.


Rescue 61-1

1988 Ford F-700 Ranger Rescue Body, cost $65,000, acquired 1989 This unit is housed at the Waynesburg Station.


Squad 61-5

2001 F350 Ford Pickup This vehicle is used to transport fire fighters and equipment to and from incidents. It is housed at Franklin Station.


Brush 61-6

1996 Ford F-250 Pickup This Brush truck contains 250 gallon water tank with a pump. This unit is housed at the Waynesburg Station.


Squad 61-3

2008 Ford F350 Pickup Truck. This vehicle is used to transport fire-fighters and equipment to and from incidents. This unit is housed at Waynesburg Station.


 
Retired Apparatus
 

Truck No 1

1917 Commerce Fire Truck Two-ton Graham Truck Chassis mounted on 1917 Commerce Fire Truck This apparatus was the only Borough Fire Truck at the time of the Downey House fire on December 23, 1925. However, it lacked a self-starter to be of any help from its stored location behind the courthouse. The borough had purchased it through the Mt. Morris Motor Company for $1,900. When the company formed in 1926, they had the two-ton Graham Truck Chassis mounted on for $1,500. It stored ladders, 150-feet of chemical hose, 1,200-feet of water hose, a 40-gallon chemical tank and two portable chemical tanks. Along with the equipment, eight men could be transported between locations. The last recorded active use of this vehicle was only four times in 1937.


No 4 White Chassis

1937 White Chassis White Chassis, cost $1,575, acquired March 1, 1937 This vehicle purchased from Gordon Wood in November 1936 and taken to Mt. Pleasant to have the body mounted for an additional $990. It was later sold to the Wheatland Fire Company in 1951 for $1,250.


No 3 Ladder

1930 Mack Ladder Truck 1930 Mack Ladder Truck, cost $1,000, acquired 1931 Purchased from the American LaFrance and Foamite Corporation, this truck had originally been the #1 ladder truck of the Rutherford, New York, Fire Department. The truck was sold in 1948 by the borough and the ladders were removed and placed on the west wall of the engine house.


Truck No 5

1947 American-LaFrance Pumper American LaFrance Pumper, cost $12,319, 750-GPM, acquired October 16, 1947 Originally known as Truck No. 5, this pumper was later sold to Morris Township Volunteer Fire Company in 1976 for $2,000.


1948 Ford Pumper

1948 Ford Pumper 1948 Ford Pumper, cost $10,374, 600-GPM pump Replacing Truck No. 4, this vehicle, also known as Truck No.6, used a Ford-F-8 chassis on which an American-Marsh pump, body and equipment were mounted upon. The cost to Fox Motor Company was $4,048 and the cost to the American Fire Apparatus Company was $6,326. In 1968, the vehicle was converted into a water wagon. Later, in November 1980, it was sold at auction for $2,000.


1954 American-LaFrance

1954 American-LaFrance 75 foot Aerial Ladder 1954 American LaFrance 75-foot Ladder Truck, cost $20,001, acquired 1976. This ladder engine was purchased from the Beaver Fire Company and then sold in 1987 to the Carmichaels and Cumberland Township Volunteer Fire Company for $5,000.


1968 Mack Pumper

1968 Mack Pumper, cost $27,930, 1,000-GPM pump, 1,000 gallons of water Known also as Truck M-7 and Engine M-7, it was refurbished in 1986-1987 for $30,000. Later it was sold to Bobtown Volunteer Fire Company in 1995 for $32,000.


1969/1988 85 Foot Sutphen Aerial Tower

1969/1988 85 Foot Sutphen Aerial Tower Acquired in 1988, this refurbished 1969 Sutphen 85-ft Aerial Platform, cost $185,000, 1,500-GPM pump. Sold to Carmichaels-Cumberland Twp Volunteer Fire Company in 2004.


1970 Mack Pumper

1970 Mack Pumper 1970 Mack Pumper, cost $34,957, 1,000-GPM pump, 500 gallons of water Also known as Engine M-8, it was sold to Richhill Township Volunteer Fire Company in January 2001 for $16,000.


1980 American-LaFrance Pumper

1980 American-LaFrance Pumper 1980 American-LaFrance Pumper, cost $137,175, 1,500-GPM pump, 1,000 gallons of water 8V92T diesel engine and automatic transmission was sold to Rices Landing Volunteer Fire Department July 2000 for $55,000.


1990 Ford Bronco

1990 Ford Bronco, cost $13,500, acquired 1990 Used as the Chief’s Vehicle and Mobile Command Post


1987 Ford Van

1987 Ford Van was used as people mover. This vehicle was later sold to the Rice's Landing Volunteer Fire Company in 2000.


Squad 61-3

1992 Ford Van, was used to transport fire-fighters to and from incidents. This vehicle was sold to Jefferson Volunteer Fire Company in 2008.


Tanker 61-4

1982 Mack Tanker, acquired in 1990 at a cost of $55,000, It was equipped with a 1,500 GPM pump and 3,150 gallons of water. This vehicle was sold to the Amwell Township Volunteer Fire Co in 2008.